Monday, February 24, 2014
A friend of mine asked if I could create a coat for her that she could wear when using her Ergobaby carrier. This is what we came up with (with some help from my mom). It can be used when carrying her baby front or back. This is an exciting new venture!! Purchase your own coat from my store here...
Monday, September 24, 2012
This year I planted 6 cherry tomato plants. I'm not sure what I was thinking....Needless to say, I had to get pretty creative in order to use them up. I found an awesome yellow tomato sauce recipe and a large portion of my yellow cherries went to that (will share the canning recipe later). For a quick and easy yet delicious side, here is a recipe I used frequently.
1. Melt butter.
2. Saute garlic in butter.
3. Add basil and tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
5. Cook over medium heat until tomatoes start to "blister." I shake the pan back and forth to get them evenly cooked on all sides.
These are great served over steak! The garlic adds a tremendous flavor! I sometimes use extra butter and garlic to make more sauce. This is definitely one of my favorites!
Friday, September 21, 2012
This week's High 5 For Friday is brought to you courtesy of Lauren from My Grey Desk.
Let's get started!
1. We had a sleepover birthday party for my daughter. A great time was had by all!
2. The PSSA results are in and my son scored in the advanced category. So proud!!
3. Tried quinoa for the first time this week. It was delicious and healthy! Definitely adding this one as one of our regulars! The recipe can be found here...
4. I got to spend some of my day yesterday with a friend....we went shopping and got some amazing deals!
5. I got a lot of my sewing projects finished up this week. Feels good to finally have them completed!
Hope you all had a great week! Thanks for stopping by!