This week has been so crazy! I don't even know where to start! Seems a lot has gone wrong...well, at least not the way I had planned it. I think this is a great way to shake off the blues and count my blessings instead! Off we go!
1. My daughter has been struggling in school. She works really hard and it is paying off! She got a 100% on her trial run spelling test on Wednesday, which means she doesn't have to take the "real" test today! I'm so proud!!!
2. It has been a pretty rainy week. We do need the rain; however, I was ever so happy to see the sunshine for a bit yesterday along with the rain....and when you mix sun and rain you get........
3. I found the perfect piece of fabric for a project I have been planning. Check back for the finished product!
4. I landed a new customer this week for my new business. She is 3 and is going to keep me busy making pageant dresses like this one that she ordered yesterday. I can't wait to get started!!! She's so cute! I just know she is going to be my FAVORITE!
5. Little Miss Checkers has decided to become broody this week and is laying on 5 eggs. We are anxiously awaiting the new arrival of our chickies!
That about sums it up. Once I got started it was hard to get stopped. :) It really has been a great week! Looking forward to making every day a GREAT day!
Thanks for stopping by!