This week's High 5 For Friday is brought to you courtesy of Lauren from My Grey Desk.
Let's get started!
1. I changed my work schedule around a bit. I am now able to take a break before the kids go to school, which has enabled me to get creative with styling my daughter's hair, instead of the normal quick ponytail. We've had a lot of fun trying new things! It's so nice to be able to spend some quality time with them both before heading off out into the world. This has been a positive change!
2. Soccer is in full swing. I'm getting used to being a soccer mom.
3. We have had some amazing weather this week! This is a photo of a particularly beautiful sunset taken out of the front door of our home.
4. I splurged and bought a new pair of Merrell flipflops. I LOVE them!
5. We went canoeing. Love being on the water!!
That wraps it up for this week! Hope your week was great too!