This week's High 5 For Friday is brought to you courtesy of Lauren from My Grey Desk.
Let's get started!
1. We had a sleepover birthday party for my daughter. A great time was had by all!
2. The PSSA results are in and my son scored in the advanced category. So proud!!
3. Tried quinoa for the first time this week. It was delicious and healthy! Definitely adding this one as one of our regulars! The recipe can be found here...
4. I got to spend some of my day yesterday with a friend....we went shopping and got some amazing deals!
5. I got a lot of my sewing projects finished up this week. Feels good to finally have them completed!
Hope you all had a great week! Thanks for stopping by!